ADMISSIONS AND WITHDRAWALS
For Admission to the L.K.G. a student must have completed 3 years of age on the 1st July of the Academic year in which admission is sought. The corresponding age requirements are to apply for the other classes. Pupils seeking admission must submit documentary proof of their age. They are required to undergo an entrance examination and admission will be made on the basis of the result. Request for withdrawal must be made by parents in writing and this must be accompanied by a remittance of Rs. 300 towards the withdrawal fee. It has to be noted that the school fee for the entire term is payable if the pupil has attended the school even for a day during the month irrespective of the month in which the withdrawal takes place.
Text books and Note books will be be supplied in the school in the month May. Books and Note books fees should be remitted along with I Term fees.
- Classes KG – II will have blue canvas shoes for all days.
- Classes III – XII boys black shoes with Navyblue / black socks.
- Classes III – IX boys Navyblue canvas shoes on days they have PT.
- Classes IX – VIII girls black shoes, Navy blue socks and canvas shoes for PT.
- Classes IX – XII girls black cut shoes with Navyblue / black socks.
Students must wear the school uniform on all days with their shoes and socks.Students without uniform, shoes and socks will not be allowed to attend the school.
Attendance will be marked at the beginning of each session. Students coming late are likely to lose their attendance, if the teacher is not to be convinced by their explanation. Leave of absence for foreseen reasons must be obtained in advance. A student requiring leave of absence for five days and less will submit the leave letter to the class teacher signed by his parent. If the pupil has to be away for more than five days he has to obtain the permission of the Principal on an application signed by both the parent and the class.
The progress of the pupil is assessed by means of the monthly tests and the terminal examination. At the end of these tests progress reports are issued and parents are requested to study these reports well and know for themselves the progress of their children.
Every Monday, and Thursday, during the morning assembly at 9.30 a.m. there will be reading of news bulletin. Children will be greeted on their birthday anniversary. On Mondays Mass drill is conducted. Compulsory games are provided. N.C.C. is compulsory for students who have completed 13 years of age. Karuna club, Interact Club, Karate, Boxing, and Yoga are the other extra curricular activities offered to our Children.
- Pupils should attend their classes punctually with their lessons well prepared. They should come to school neat and tidy in the prescribed uniform. A student who is not in school uniform may not be allowed to attend the school ; nor he / she be allowed to board the school bus.
- Pupils who come late will be admitted to class only with permission of the Principal on producing the excuse slip from parents.
- No student can leave the school premises during session without the permission of the Principal. Pupils are expected to keep their classes and school premises absolutely clean.
- Pupils are strictly forbidden from scribbling anything on the walls, furniture or any part of the school premises. Any damage done to school property will be made good by the offender.
- No pupil will take part in any outside activities without the permission of the Principal.
- Pupils should at all times show respect to the school authorities and the teaching staff.
- No books other than class books and those issued from the school library or periodicals are to be brought to the school.
- Inattentiveness, indifference to studies, discourtesy towards members of the staff and any act which affects the tone and discipline of the school will be viewed seriously.
- Students should themselves be responsible for their own books, fountain pens, tiffin carriers and other articles.
- Servants, who bring lunch are to wait near the gate till the lunch bell goes and then students themselves are to go to the gate and get the carriers.
No student shall leave the classroom or enter the class room when the lesson is going on, without the permission of the teacher. In general, students are expected to behave excellently at school and outside and preserve the dignity of the Institution.
Only with the unstinted co-operation of the parents, the efforts of the institution to develop the personality of the student will bear fruit. They are always welcome to visit the school and have consultation with the teachers with the permission of the Principal and acquaint themselves with the attendance, academic and athletic progress and conduct of their children. Parents can meet the Principal on all days between 3.50 to 4.20 Parents are also welcome to meet the class teachers and subject teachers but only during their free periods. Prior appointment is suggested to meet them. Parents are requested not to write any message or comment on the progress report. They may se d a separate sealed note to the Principal. No direct communication is to be addressed to any member of the staff except through the Principal. The hand diary may please be seen by the parents everyday and simple communication conveyed through the pages in the hand diary. The school will also send communications through the diary. Above all parents and guardians are requested to ensure that a) School fees, Special fees, Bus charges etc. are paid at the ofice as per schedule. b) Children should attend the School punctually in the prescribed uniform neat and tidy, with required books and notebooks. c) Children shall devote time at home for their lessons and assignments. d) Children are not to be sent to school if they are ill / sick. Parents are specially requested not to adorn the children with gold ornaments. Parents are requested to attend parent’s meeting and offer their suggestions.